Work with Mover
Headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, Mover is a venture funded startup with a small and agile team. Our office is located at 104th Street and Jasper Avenue, in the startup hub of downtown Edmonton.
Since inception Mover has helped tens of thousands of companies from across the globe transfer billions of files. Specifically, we help business of all sizes migrate files to and from any cloud storage provider. Some cool companies we have worked with include Uber, BuzzFeed, Symantec, Red Bull, Riot Games, and Nike.
Our office in downtown Edmonton offers free food and flexible hours. We are a team that likes to move fast and break things. Come join us and flex your ability to execute and adapt quickly in a startup.
- Revenue sharing
- Full health benefits
- Stocked kitchen
- Flexible hours
- The hardware you need to be successful
- And other perks only a startup like ours can provide!
Working at Mover means you have direct influence on the success of the company, and the decisions that help drive it.
Come and work for us and you'll gain a world of experience alongside a great group of people. We're building something huge, and you should be part of it.
We are committed to hiring women, minorities, and people from the LGBTQ community. We encourage you to apply if you identify as such.
- We are primarily hiring local talent but we are open to a remote worker if they fit.
- Regardless of your role in the company, you must be great with computers. We are a tech savvy company dealing with tech savvy customers. You should be very comfortable around tools like Microsoft Office, Google Apps, Twitter, LinkedIn, using a keyboard, and the Internet. Seriously.
- You've used Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, or some other form of cloud storage. If you haven't, please go check out one of the above.
- You can craft well written, error free, documents and emails. If you don't know the difference between they're, their and there then this probably isn't a good fit.