Work with Mover
Headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, Mover is a venture funded startup with a small and agile team. We are headquartered in the startup hub of downtown Edmonton.
Since inception Mover has helped tens of thousands of companies from across the globe transfer billions of files. Specifically, we help small-medium enterprises migrate files to and from any cloud storage provider, like Dropbox, Box, and Google Drive.
Our office in downtown Edmonton offers free food and flexible hours. We're a young team and we like to move fast and break things. Come join us and flex your ability to execute and adapt quickly in a startup.
- Full health benefits
- Free food provided
- Flexible hours
- Fancy Apple hardware
- And other perks only a startup like ours can provide!
We're all about inclusion. Working at Mover means you have direct influence on the success of the company, and the decisions that help drive it.
Come and work for us and you'll gain a world of experience alongside a great group of people. We're building something huge, and you should be part of it.
- We are primarily hiring local talent but we are open to a remote worker if they fit.
- Regardless of your role in the company, you must be great with computers. We are a tech savvy company dealing with tech savvy customers. You should be very comfortable around tools like Microsoft Office, Google Apps, Twitter, LinkedIn, using a keyboard, and the Internet. Seriously.
- You've used Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, or some other form of cloud storage. If you haven't, go download Dropbox right now and get familiar.
- You can craft well written, error free, documents and emails. If you don't know the difference between they're, their and there then this probably isn't a good fit.
- Your work ethic needs to be top notch. We're a tight team of highly motivated people and we don't have the time to pick up anyone's slack. This boat won't go anywhere fast if someone is asleep at the oars.