Help us solve true big data problems. We manage billions of files per month for customers that you know as household names. Make an impact using your full-stack knowledge of technologies such as PHP, Node.js, and React to implement new features and maintain Mover's web app, server technology, and other infrastructure.
Your knowledge of container orchestration and cloud storage will be valuable as you work in a team environment to accomplish our goals. Help us architect scalable infrastructure in AWS, GCP, and more!
We're looking for passionate individuals to pour their heart into Mover and be successful with us in the long run.
We hope you can work in a team environment and dedicate yourself to continuous learning. Being able to problem solve on your own is also a great asset. We work as a team, but we need strong independent thinkers to propel us forward.
- Proficiency in Shell Scripting and a strong knowledge of Operating Systems and Networks.
- Experience with Docker, and one or more orchestration systems like Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Apache Mesos.
- Knowledge and experience in one or more the following technologies: Prometheus, Project Calico, ELK Stack, Hashicorp Vault, Ansible/Chef/Puppet.
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, and other public/private cloud providers.
- Be able to work with and customize available container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes.
- Research and work with open source solutions for Monitoring (e.g. Graphite, InfluxDB), Secret Management (e.g. Hashicorp Vault), Secure Networking (Project Calico) and adopting them into the production and development environments.
- Be able to develop strategies and automation necessary for persistent volumes, high availability, failover, load balancing, DNS, secure communication, and logging.
Proficient oral and written communication skills are super important. Communication is key! Please read our other general requirements on the main careers page.
- Term: Full-time
- Compensation: Salary and revenue sharing.
- We are committed to hiring women, minorities, and people from the LGBTQ community. We encourage you to apply if you identify as such.
How to Apply
- Familiarize yourself with Mover. We have some great guides and information on our website. If you don't know what we do we'll have a pretty awkward interview.
- Please send your resume, LinkedIn, GitHub, or anything else you feel like sharing to firstname.lastname@example.org.