State of the Industry August 2019 - Graphic by Angela Jeske

State of the Industry August 2019

As the cool of autumn edged into the August air, OneDrive continued to lead the pack. It was the top migration destination in August just as it was in July.

In the top five migrations, 85.9% of users went to OneDrive, while the remaining 14.1% moved to SharePoint. For data migration, OneDrive dominated even more as the destination for 94.1% of the migrated data. The remaining 5.9% went to SharePoint.

Note: In both of our Top 5 migration pies, you’ll see that two different slices share the same label, “Box to OneDrive.” This is not a mistake. Each slice represents a migration that had the same source (Box) and destination (OneDrive).

To see migration trends among leading cloud storage providers over the past 3 and 12 months, scroll past the pies to our bar graphs.

August 2019

Top 5 Migrations Based on Users

Top 5 Migrations Based on Data

3 Month Summary of Migrations by Destination

12 Month Summary of Migrations by Destination

We move massive amounts of data really well to over a dozen cloud service providers, web services, and databases. To find out more, give us a call at +1 866-820-4422 or email us at sales@mover.io. You can also reach us via live chat.

And don’t forget to check us out on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook!

Migrate Your Entire Company to Office 365 Without Leaving Your Browser.